Thanks to slow but heavy dialects of Sudh Desi Romance, got time and motivation to think what’s probability of getting a gf in normal situation(conditions applied 🙂 ).Please remember that it’s just from a mathematics enthusiasts point of view.
I had read about someone relating this probability with Drake equation.The Drake equation is a probabilistic argument used to estimate the number of active, communicative extraterrestrial civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy. The equation was written in 1961 by Frank Drake.
The Drake equation is:
N = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible (i.e. which are on our current past light cone);
- R* = the average number of star formation per year in our galaxy
- fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets
- ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
- fl = the fraction of planets that could support life that actually develop life at some point
- fi = the fraction of planets with life that actually go on to develop intelligent life (civilizations)
- fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
- L = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space.
- Now to fit to our need we can modify the nature of variables.For simplicity Indian population has been taken as workspace.
- G=The number of potential girlfriends.
- R=The rate of formation of people in India ie Growth rate. As most of the peers of our groups were born in and around 1990’s it would be a safer to consider birth rate as per the 1991 Census of population.That was around 2.14% considering population of 84,64,00,000 at that time.
- fg=The fraction of girl in India.That shall amount to 940/1940.
- fl=The fraction of girl in your locality(Much vague and need to be discussed upon like fraction).
- fa=The fraction of girl in the age group
fe=The fraction of women who are graduates
fs=The fraction I find attractive
L=Length of time girls of my age have been in India